Saturday, March 10, 2007

deja vu?

The singletons will relate; marrieds, try to remember what it's like. How is it that I'm consistently attracted to the same pretentious weiners over and over again? On the surface they're brilliant writers, cultured philosophers, some background in graphic design, I-helped-an-old-lady-cross-the-street-this-morning-even-though-I-was-late kinda guys. And, coincidentally, they're usually blonde.
My roommate's been telling me about this incredible guy she works with, and admitedly, I've been developing this mild, removed-from-reality crush on the guy. So she subscribes me to one of his several blogs so I can check him out from the safety of a virtual perspective. Yup. Classic. Betcha $5 that he considered being an urban planning major at some point. Another $5 says his favorite band is U2. Still another $5 says that he doesn't enjoy authentic Chinese food.
Bless his heart.

1 comment:

Melissa Esplin said...

Update: So I lost $5. I was totally wrong. He's way more classic BYU than classic UofU. My bad. Back to the drawing board.